I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin for this year's Teacher Week. Today is 5 Fun Facts.
1. I am a wife and mom. I am married to a middle school teacher and we have two amazing daughters. They keep us busy and entertained!
2. I LOVE to quilt. I don't have much time for it, but it's a great stress reliever. Here's one of my favorite quilts. I made it for a sweet friend who retired a few years ago.
3. We adopted 2 basset hounds from a wonderful organized called Belly Rubs. Bassets are the perfect pet for teachers as long as you get at least 2. They are pack animals and need another dog to be with to be happy. They sleep about 20 hours of the day! So, we take them out in the morning and play a bit before school. They sleep all day. Play and potty when we get home and then they are ready to sleep all night. Sweetest dogs on the planet!
4. I love to read. My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird. I cannot bring myself to read the newest book Harper Lee released.
5. I have taught special ed for 17 years and love it. I can't imagine doing anything else. I love seeing kids learn and enjoy going to school.
Well, that's enough about me. Head over to see who else has linked up.