I have a super freebie for you all today. It is over 50 pages! It is geared for pk-k and will work for your struggling 1st graders. It is all aligned with the common core. I hope you enjoy it! Hop on over and grab it.3
This activity pack has enough activities to keep your little ones busy learning and excited about Christmas. It contains the following activities:
1. Santa Claus, Santa Claus What do You See? mini book
2. Roll and Graph activity.
3. Two different trace the paths worksheets
4. Three different connect the dots (2 alphabet and 1 number)
5. Two counting activities (Put the correct number of presents under the tree and put the correct number of Christmas cookies on the cookie sheet.)
6. Two different pages of finish the patterns
7. Fill in the missing letters both upper case and lower case.
8. Match the capital letter to the small letter.
9. Count the Cookies
10. abc mazeCommon
RF.K.1. Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.Follow words from left to right, top to bottom, and page by page.Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.RF.K.4. Read emergent-reader texts with purpose and understanding.
RL.K.2. With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
K.CC.3. Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
K.CC.4. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one largerK.
MD.3. Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.