Sunshine AwardThursday, December 1, 2011
WOW! I am so honored and lucky to have such wonderful "friends" here on the blogging world. I was awarded the "Sunshine Award" by Jeannie at A Class full of Special Kinders. I am so excited to find others who read my blog and find it helpful. Hop over to Jeannie's blog and check it out!
Rules I must follow:
1. Thank the person and write a post about it. DONE
2. Answer the following questions below. DONE
3. Pass the award to other fabulous bloggers and let them know about this. DONE
Favorite color: Green
Favorite animal: I have always loved the panda.
Favorite number? 13 (It's been lucky for me!)
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
Your passion: Being a good mom, wife, and teacher. I love to read and quilt when I have a moment alone.
Giving or Getting Presents? Giving- I'm trying to teach this to my daughters now and it is so hard for little ones to understand.
Favorite Day: I have several: the day each of my daughters were born and the day I married my dearest friend are the top 3 best days ever!
Now to pass it on:
1. FlapJack Educational Resources
2. One Child at a Time- My Life in Special Ed
3. Special Speckled Eggs
4. Rockin Teacher Materials