What to do now that it's summer? How about making extra money for very little work. I know it sounds like a scam right from the start doesn't it? But, it's true. I found a great site called Teachers Pay Teachers. You can list all the wonderful materials that you have made for your classroom for sale for other teachers. The materials that you have slaved over, and can now work for you. It is super easy (very little technical knowledge is needed.) You get paid quarterly via paypal unless you earn more than $500. Then you can receive a paper check in the mail. Check out my store for an idea of what it looks like.
A few bits of helpful info:
1. You set your own prices. If you are a basic seller (pay no yearly membership) you earn 60% of your sells. If you are a premium seller, ($60 annual membership fee) you earn 85% of your sells.
2. You can list as many products as you want.
3. You must have at least one product that is free to anyone who wants to download it.
4. The site has a sellers forum which is full of useful info and is constantly updated. It is also a place where you can communicate with teachers around the world. They are very helpful and offer lots of advice.
5. A fabulous blog has also been designed to answer all of your questions with complete step by step instructions for almost anything you will need to become a master seller on TpT.
If you decide to sign up as a seller, I would love it if you used my referral code:
If you don't want to sell, check out the site anyway. There are thousands of free products that you can download and use in your classroom daily.
Enjoy your summer and happy selling!